Operator training usually takes place immediately after installation and commissioning or during annual service visits by our engineers. It is an interactive session conducted on the machine and lasts approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Basic operation of the unit
- Special features i.e. image enhancement tools
- Guide to identification of suspect packages
- “Actions” on finding a suspect package
- Regulatory compliance – Ionising Radiation Regulations 1999 (IRR99)
- Health & Safety
- Fault finding
- Contacting Todd Research
Who should attend?
- All mailroom and security staff that use the X-ray scanning equipment on a regular basis.
- All nominated users should be trained, ideally in groups not exceeding 8 people.
Please note, this training is not a substitute for our Suspect Package Training Course. It is an introduction on how to use the machine and its capabilities.